Re: [OM] OT: New Sonie lens 20/1.8

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: New Sonie lens 20/1.8
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:03:35 -0700
Warmth, it was a bit cool, around 70. Me and the reptiles prefer a bit warmer.

The linearity of the lens I first thought was my imagination. But it really
make it easier to frame the scene the way you would like. And not have
to post process that aspect of the image. Even at close focus it does not
seem to have the feel like a too wide perspective.

WayneS