Re: [OM] Social Distancing - Breakfast Edition - Chris T

Subject: Re: [OM] Social Distancing - Breakfast Edition - Chris T
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 15:52:00 -0700
On 3/22/2020 7:26 AM, Philippe wrote:
Well Chris,

 From what we are living here, and in other countries, I think your behavior is somewhat
irresponsible, for the community you live in, and for yourself. It’s already there,
and you won’t know it.

This amazes me. Not just Chris, but other people around the country. A friend in Maine (not a listee) who says she hopes they won't get lock down there, because it's so hard on single elders, then goes to get her hair cut.

Someone around here looking for a swimming pool that's not closed, because her father and her son really feel like swimming - getting sick, maybe dying -or perhaps infecting innocent others.

Lots of others who treat the whole thing as though it's a matter of the law,
not of their health and that of others.

Even if they don't MAKE you, you can act responsibly. We were already following most of the practices before our Shelter in Place Orders.

Oddly enough, even if it doesn't kill me, I'd like to avoid being deathly ill
for a couple of weeks.

For those of you with regular small get togethers, I recommend Zoom.com. We have a group that meets weekly to do dream work. This last week, we switched to on-line via Zoom. It was amazing how transparent it is. Far better than Facetime or Skype.

No Brainer Moose