Re: [OM] Social Distancing - Breakfast Edition - Chris T

Subject: Re: [OM] Social Distancing - Breakfast Edition - Chris T
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 15:26:31 +0100
Well Chris,

From what we are living here, and in other countries, I think your behavior is
somewhat irresponsible, for the community you live in, and for yourself. It’s
already there, and you won’t know it.

I’d sure miss teasing your mechanics talents a lot if you got caught.

In the meantime, here’s a shot I took thinking of you in Egypt.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/2020-Egypte-Chrisicle-0227.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/2020-Egypte-Chrisicle-0227.jpg.html>

But please, STAY INDOORS ! Go shopping once a week, and stick to this, please.

Amities

Philippe