Re: [OM] IMG: Surface Textures

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Surface Textures
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 16:14:56 -0600
Thanks for the feedback.  In a remote attic above my garage, accessed by a step ladder, I have an old Federal enlarger that is still boxed up from my last move, in late 1966.  It would probably convert to a copy stand.  However, I can't reach it, and have no convenient place to set it up, so it will remain there.

Treasure those 13 years you are trailing behind me.  Things do slow down when you approach 90.