Re: [OM] Film images on Alamy

Subject: Re: [OM] Film images on Alamy
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:42:55 +0000
Thanks Tina. I have found out how to apply to submit "archive" pictures, but it still leaves me with two questions:

1) Are they only looking for images that are obviously "old"? Some of the film images I have are more in the abstract category and don't fit any particular time period.

2) When a prospective buyer searches for images on Alamy, are archive images included in the results or do you have to search specifically for them?

Mike