Re: [OM] Golden Child

Subject: Re: [OM] Golden Child
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 06:18:31 -0700
At 2/6/2020 11:50 PM, you wrote:
>http://zone-10.com/d1/node/330
>
>A little bit of Olympus "camera p0rn" for the list. A "studio" shot of
>the Olympus OM-3Ti with 35-80/2.8 zoom. Photographed with the Olympus
>E-1 with 14-42 lens.

Such mystique. I can't think of anyone who could get more out of that camera.
It is in good hands for sure. An OM deity. May the light return and you can
get out of the studio...

Hopefully you are not babying that thing too much. It needs a little wear
showing somewhere. The only thing you need to baby is to keep moisture out
of the electrical stuff inside the viewfinder. And maybe earthquakes.

All Digital - WayneS