Re: [OM] Opposite trends - with pix

Subject: Re: [OM] Opposite trends - with pix
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 23:43:17 -0800
On 1/31/2020 7:28 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
I meant to reply to this post yesterday, Moose, but I deleted it by mistake.  I then failed
to find it because I mistakenly searched for ’Sproing’.

Makes sense, as "Sproing" is what plants do in the Spring. :-)

All the shots look very good.

Thanks!!

I almost wrote ’surprisingly’ but stopped myself, because I too like the TZ200 as it’s
called Over Here – I bought it at your urging several months ago.

Enabling is a success not when it engenders a buy, but when the buyer likes it!

However, I feel that you’ve found its sweet spot and I’ll have to work to do
that.

I suspect any difference is mostly in post processing.

What was the occasion for the group of people sitting in line?

What appeared to me to be a birthday party for the girl dancing in the prior photo. I've always liked the red edged, serpentine bench.

I really liked the way you’ve caught the small pink flowers (cornflowers?).

The ones next to the spider lily? No idea what they are called. You also
'liked' a field of Matilda Poppies.

And the bases of the beer glasses . . .

'At's not beer, 'at's Guinness!* Not a fan, so one of those is my only one of the trip. Taken (and drunk) in "The Sinking Pub", in the rather remote village of Skryne.

Two Hundred Moose

* Imagine it in Dick Van Dyke's "Bert" accent. :-)