Re: [OM] Opposite trends - with pix

Subject: Re: [OM] Opposite trends - with pix
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 15:28:29 +0000
I meant to reply to this post yesterday, Moose, but I deleted it by mistake.  I
then failed to find it because I mistakenly searched for ’Sproing’.

All the shots look very good.  I almost wrote ’surprisingly’ but stopped
myself, because I too like the TZ200 as it’s called Over Here – I bought it at
your urging several months ago.

However, I feel that you’ve found its sweet spot and I’ll have to work to do
that.

What was the occasion for the group of people sitting in line?

I really liked the way you’ve caught the small pink flowers (cornflowers?).

And the bases of the beer glasses . . .

Chris