Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: bad weather

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: bad weather
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 17:24:37 -0600
Nice series.  4_1 and 4_13 are my favorites.

On 1/28/20 3:45 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Last week we had a severe storm in Spain, with widespread flooding and destruction,
lots of snow at higher elevations, 10 people killed, mostly by flooding. But here in
Alicante we got off light, with some rain and wind and a mess on the beach, but
otherwise the bad weather and its aftermath provided me with the week’s photos.
So lots of seascapes this week, but also some nice mountain roads towards the end:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2781

As always, comment and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog:
http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA