Re: [OM] IMG: End of an Era - or perhaps not?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: End of an Era - or perhaps not?
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 11:46:01 +1100
Hmmm VMware, one of my customers use it extensively, actually use it for all
their Windows server systems even using VAX emulators on top of Windows
since turning off their ancient VAX hardware.

Are there any specific hardware requirements for running VMware ?

What is the cost of VMware for home use ?

What is the learning curve for VMware like ?

Seems like VMware might be an excellent way to "insulate" my desktop PC
system from hardware upgrades, but what about VMware upgrades ?

...Wayne (H)

Registry.