Re: [OM] New Oly lens plans [was Pup on the Rock]

Subject: Re: [OM] New Oly lens plans [was Pup on the Rock]
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 21:03:56 +0100
Ask what you want, but why not show where your worry comes from?

Camera's and lenses are not above physic laws, and most differences are not
very difficult to explain, like the difference between the PanaLeica
100-400mm and this new Olympus 150-400mm.

In this case the built-in converter and higher constant speed of the latter
(and the ambition of Olympus' Pro line) explain most of the size and weight
differences. For other systems, show me a 200/300 - 800mm FF equivalent
native zoom?

Op di 3 dec. 2019 om 20:22 schreef Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx