Re: [OM] Batteries for the EM5

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries for the EM5
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 10:01:36 -0800
I have had more flashlight ruined by dur-cell batteries and will never buy
them again.

I also have Wasabi batteries that came with used Soneey camera. They
are a pain as every time you turn on the camera you have to click OK
to continue to use the camera. Perhaps OK batteries, but Sonie wants
to force you to use their batteries. So I keep them around as backup.

two cents WayneS