[OM] Fotasy lens adapter for OM Zuiko on Sony A7 body

Subject: [OM] Fotasy lens adapter for OM Zuiko on Sony A7 body
From: Maggie <seaharvest@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 11:13:11 +0000
Following the recommendation of Moose that the Fotasy adapter does actually enable focussing at infinity ( and my current ones do not} I decided to buy one. I soon discovered that there is now only ONE international vendor, and that is Amazon.

To my considerable chagrin, despite my being a well-established customer of Amazon, on making an order I found that they will not ship this product to New Zealand.

Here's a screen scrape of their advice to me

I have asked an old Uni class-mate who lives in Vermont to buy one for me and forward it on.

Who would have expected Amazon to do this.?

Cheers, Brian