[OM] IMGS: NYC

Subject: [OM] IMGS: NYC
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 19:21:25 -0400
PESO:

We got back from NYC and Maine this morning at 3 AM on the train.  I'll
post a few photos as I process them.

We went to the PhotoPlus Expo in NYC, met Jim Shulman and friends for a
great lunch, and hung around Times Square for a couple of days.  I decided
to limit myself to the Monochrome and the 50/1.4 for the street scenes.  I
did take the SL and will get around to those photos eventually but here is
what I have so far:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/image/169987801

And hit next until the end.  These are just downloaded very quickly, edited
briefly, and posted.  Some repetitions which will be edited out eventually.

Let me know what you think, so far.

TIA

Tina

--