Re: [OM] DDC Camera ready and loaded

Subject: Re: [OM] DDC Camera ready and loaded
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 09:33:17 -0800
> Ah, and why the OLED is just not doing it. The color rendering in the
> OM-3Ti/4T is the more accurate as well. What is the temperature like
> now?

I'll say that the color rendering in the viewfinders may change a
little. I've noticed that not all OM viewfinders have exactly the same
color temperature.

As to temperatures? It's right around freezing. We had a lot of black
ice on the roads this morning. Slowed down the commute a lot. I put my
"grippers" on my shoes to take the garbage out.

The snow line is about 2500 feet right now. Over the weekend, it got
down to about 1000 feet, but that melted.

AK Schnozz