[OM] DDC Camera ready and loaded

Subject: [OM] DDC Camera ready and loaded
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 21:23:34 -0800
Actually, more than one.

DDC: Delayed Digital Capture

Also known as film in an OM camera.

Ever since being in Alaska, I've been in a photographic panic mode
which has had me shooting digital in a pure "spray and pray" mode.
Some of the results have been quite exceptional, even for me, but it
has meant that I've completely neglected getting the classic cars out
of the garage.

New batteries have been acquired and the OM-3Ti an OM-4T are rocking
some awesome F2 Zuikos. NPZ loaded in one and B&W in the other.

Looking through the viewfinder, focusing on those 2-13 screens reminds
me just how far backwards we've gone. We NEED auto-focus, zoom
magnifiers, peaking, and other things just to get around the fact that
these modern viewfinders (EVF or Optical) are horrid.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again: The OM Viewfinder is to
the camera world, what IMAX is to movie theaters.

Looking forward to running through some rolls of film.

AG Schnozz