Re: [OM] IMG: Guillerminia

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Guillerminia
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 15:41:46 +0100
I had to look that one up, Chris - it seems it's serous. No, that wasn't a
typo, although you may not appreciate the word-play. Sorry to hear that your
flying may be curtailed by forces not of your choosing.

But the machine looks very familiar to me from regular visits to the eye
hospital when I was very young - I have the same "affliction" as Paula, in one
of Tina's other images posted, which means that I do not have stereo vision. I
have always wondered how that might have affected (in a positive way) my > 55
year attachment to photography.

Tina, your SL images of Honduras are moving for the subtlety of tones captured.
As Moose has observed, they do not have the colour "mood" of your normal
postings - and you have explained clearly why that is. Horses for course.

Piers