[OM] Adapters R Us

Subject: [OM] Adapters R Us
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 20:48:02 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
<<This should give enough time for the
<<Panasonics S1 to hit the used market and/or come down in price.
<<Instead of spending $600 on a Metabones adapter, I'd rather put that
<<money towards a full-frame camera.

Isn't it a bit of a behemoth  compared to Sonny?  I like the top LCD display
feature but is there any evidence that OM Z lenses will perform better?
I don't know if any thought was done in the design  to have M mount lenses work
well with and haven't payed that much attention given the body size and lack of
lens offerings.
Between Zuikos and CV and Zeiss some quite interesting choices including a new
Apo Lanthar 50.  I need another 50  like a hole in the head but it does look
interesting.

Mike