Re: [OM] More Panny ZS200 [was GAS Relief!]

Subject: Re: [OM] More Panny ZS200 [was GAS Relief!]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 19:10:17 +0100
I’m still mulling this over, Moose: the performance and the advisability of
replacing my perfectly serviceable Lumix ZS100/TZ100.  The longer reach is of
great interest (as long as the mechanism and structure aren’t more fragile as a
result of the reach), but so is the better EVF and battery life (allegedly).

Thanks for these samples, and for the thoughts on the ISO invariance
(ISO-less?).

Chris