Re: [OM] IMG: Preparations for AOPA Regional Fly-in

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Preparations for AOPA Regional Fly-in
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 16:06:35 -0500
Thanks for the kind words, Moose.   All from the simple Fuji kit that lives in my car.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 9/9/2019 1:10 PM, Moose wrote:
On 9/8/2019 6:17 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Assn (AOPA) is holding its fourth regional fly-in of the year at our airport this Friday and Saturday.  Preparations have been underway for several days.  When I stopped by about sundown, the place was awash in extra fuel trucks, orange traffic cones, temporary tents and early arrivals. Here are my favorites.

These tents caught my eye against the sunset.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190908-DSCF7357.JPG.html

Like!

Lovely shapes, colors and tonal graduations.

Under the Tent Moose