[OM] IMG: Preparations for AOPA Regional Fly-in

Subject: [OM] IMG: Preparations for AOPA Regional Fly-in
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 20:17:09 -0500
The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Assn (AOPA) is holding its fourth regional fly-in of the year at our airport this Friday and Saturday.  Preparations have been underway for several days.  When I stopped by about sundown, the place was awash in extra fuel trucks, orange traffic cones, temporary tents and early arrivals. Here are my favorites.

These tents caught my eye against the sunset.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190908-DSCF7357.JPG.html

Two beautifully restored Stearman Primary Trainers from the WWII Era were early arrivals.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190908-DSCF7355.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA