Re: [OM] GX85 Clarity Slider

Subject: Re: [OM] GX85 Clarity Slider
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:35:56 -0700
On 8/30/2019 7:37 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Moose, I will produce the sample image in ACR. It is remotely possible that
something sinister is programmed into Lightroom.

LOL!

I don't imagine anything sinister, unless it's also in ACR, as the underlying conversion engine is the same. :-) One must simply tell either one not to add USM and NR, to see what the underlying Raw image looks like.

One thing is obvious though. My usual list of procedures is unnecessary with
GX85 files.

That's nice.

G. X. Moose