Re: [OM] GX85 Early Thoughts and Impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] GX85 Early Thoughts and Impressions
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:33:57 +0200
Hmm... quite a harsh statement regarding the 17mm 1.8. Could it be sample
variation?

I'm happy with my 17mm 1.8. I actually compared it with a 17mm 1.2 on a
show, very unscientific of course, and was surprised that I found the
differences in sharpness and rendering not very big (surprised, because the
1.2 gets stellar reviews, the 1.8 less so).

Not the best shots to judge sharpness I guess, but do you see very soft
images just outside dead center in these?

Most in the theatres at f/2, some f/1.8: <
https://photos.app.goo.gl/BkpWHV8KRhD4Mg1Q8>

Frank

Op wo 28 aug. 2019 om 03:27 schreef Christopher Crawford