Re: [OM] Back in the Fold

Subject: Re: [OM] Back in the Fold
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 06:38:24 -0800
Thank you. It was decent. $349. Plus tax, of course. Oh, I forgot. No tax
here.

Granted, that's what I got for trade in with the 6D, but given the half
million shutter actuations and the fact it is literally wearing out, I'm
more than tickled.

The viewfinder is diminutive, and it lacks GPS, but I can live with both as
the viewfinder is just adequate, and I am able to get position info from my
Garmin.

It's so cute. It's a smaller version of the L1.

AG

Congratulations!  Sounds like a great deal.