Re: [OM] IMG: The Apocalypse Room

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Apocalypse Room
From: Jan Steinman <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 10:45:32 -0700
> From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
>
> Wait a second! I thought Canada had an open borders, welcome all
> immigrants policy completely opposite of Trump's.

That’s only for refugees... of which, there may soon be many from the US,
flooding north...

> Just my own personal experience is that traveling through Canada to
> get to Alaska was rather interesting as they were very concerned that
> we were going to stay in Canada

Going south: “Go with these two armed officers and park over there for an
‘agricultural’ inspection, so we know you aren’t bringing in any noxious
‘weeds.’

Going north: “Is that a toothpick on your console? You weren’t thinking of
setting up a dental practice here, were you?”

Jan