Re: [OM] IMG: The Apocalypse Room

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Apocalypse Room
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 08:16:14 -0700
> From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> When I finish canning for the season, I take a photo of my canning room
> before it gets messed up again.
>
> https://pbase.com/image/169652214

OMG! You do all THAT, and still have time for photography, too?

This time of year, I get up early to spend a bit of time on the computer. Then
the rest of the day is dominated by harvesting and preserving. I've been
ordered by The Boss to bring her 35 kg of blackberries over the next week or
two, and we just passed 480 kg of tomatoes harvested. And I'm milking seven
goats, twice a day.

> This year we quit early because the garden just gave out.  It's too hot for
> vegetables and people in South Carolina!!

It's so cool here in the Salish Sea that we've been waiting until about 10 AM
to open the greenhouse. We're wearing jackets and sweaters in the evening.

I think I glanced at my camera a few days ago...

Jan