Re: [OM] Of Alaska, Photography, and Work

Subject: Re: [OM] Of Alaska, Photography, and Work
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 22:45:07 -0700
JW writes:
<<You must not have deer.  They are like roaches around here.  Unwillingly we
<<feed the deer lilies.  There is supposed to be a "harvesting" of the deer
<<in the next couple of years.  We'll see what comes back up.

Yikes, we have a ton of deer.  They decimate our hosta if not consistently
sprayed, but the Hamiltonian deer fortunately have not developed a taste
for daylilies.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Backyard/i-w4bSSD5/A

I'm always i pressed at how graceful you NE deer are, with the long, slender necks and limbs. We have deer all over the place here, too, but they are much stockier.

Deer Moose