Re: [OM] Editing

Subject: Re: [OM] Editing
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 10:43:29 -0400
Thanks, Joel!  I appreciate your giving consideration to my dilemma in your
shower!  That's where my best thinking takes place, too.  I agree that the
whole problem is that trying to edit your own work is almost impossible.
My feelings about the particular family or situation always get in the way
of my objectivity.  That's where Maggie was so great.  She could judge the
photos on their merit as a photo.  These are the ones in her A edit out of
50,000:

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/las_familias&page=all

I've been to Honduras twice since she edited those and am going again in
October.  I need a live-in editor!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com