[OM] Persistent pad puzzlement

Subject: [OM] Persistent pad puzzlement
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 23:06:27 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Marnie no longer has her pad  from work made by that fruit company.  I settled
on an 11" but not sure what keyboad/protection.  She sometimes reads at night
and every 6 mos or so it will take a dive as
theta and delta waves take over.   We will type on  occasion.  I was attracted
to the apple folio keyboard as it uses the smart connector thus eliminating the
battery/bluetooth requirement, but as they are wont to
do, it seems to prioritize style/elegance over what actually happens.  I don't
think drops will be well tolerated. If it is adequate in that department, then
sold.
None of the more protective cases are perfect, but I am attracted  the
microfiber Zugu and the buttons seems to work best according to some reviews.
The i-clever keyboard folds up nicely and might be sufficient for the modest
use and quite portable to boot.
Wanted to elicit any comments before a final decision.

Tabletless, Mike