Re: [OM] Of Alaska, Photography, and Work

Subject: Re: [OM] Of Alaska, Photography, and Work
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 22:40:56 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
JW writes:
<<You must not have deer.  They are like roaches around here.  Unwillingly we
<<feed the deer lilies.  There is supposed to be a "harvesting" of the deer
<<in the next couple of years.  We'll see what comes back up.

Yikes, we have a ton of deer.  They decimate our hosta if not consistently
sprayed, but the Hamiltonian deer fortunately have not developed a taste
for daylilies.

https://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Backyard/i-w4bSSD5/A

I was attempting to stack an image with Big Foot and A7RIII  of our new great
Blue Martini but was distracted by deadheading and then mosquitoes and by the
time I started shooting the sun came over a tree and wrecked my light.
May be able to salvage something or will try again.

Mike