Re: [OM] Noventus--new cure for GAS

Subject: Re: [OM] Noventus--new cure for GAS
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 21:13:26 -0700
On 7/26/2019 9:54 AM, Mike Gordon via olympus wrote:
Will not prescribe or take.  GAS is normal physiology.

Good to know!

I have a sort of opposite problem at the moment. The GAS part of me is antsy. It haven't bought anything for a while. My trigger finger (on the mouse) is itching. We've got a big trip, six+ weeks in New England and Ireland, coming up, a perfect excuse for new gear . . .

But, what might I buy?

Try as I might, I'm not finding gear that, upon careful evaluation and reflection, I believe will improve my ability to get the shots. I also find nothing that will improve the technical quality of the files without decreasing ability to get the shots and/or involve size and weight that I can't/won't abide.

MikeJ has just been on about the Sony RX100 VII on TOP, saying 'But we have to admit that this new Sony will pretty much do it all, for any sane definition of "all."' What a bunch of BS. He runs a great blog, but as a photographer, he has a quite narrow view of subjects and possibilities.

The first line of my comment on TOP is "Popular definitions of sanity are vastly
over-rated."

Fruits & Nuts Moose