Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: a bumpy bike ride, pride weekend in rural

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: a bumpy bike ride, pride weekend in rural Spain, my wife in full voice
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 07:28:00 +0100
I can only admire your tenacity, Nathan: riding that far in 30°, never mind its
rising to nearly 40°!

I love the atmosphere of beach activity like that; our grandchildren would love
it. But we baulk at the idea of kids out that late, except for odd occasions.

Finally, I’d hope that the Pope would have in his heart today’s Gospel, Matthew
12:1-8 – “I desire mercy, not sacrifice.”  Love, not condemnation should rule.
And we could do with some of that in our Brexit-cursed land at the moment ;~\

Chris

C M I Barker | Gamlingay