Re: [OM] 49- 72mm Olympus Step up ring spotted

Subject: Re: [OM] 49- 72mm Olympus Step up ring spotted
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 22:03:11 +1000
If you have access to a lathe you can easily modify a generic 49-->72mm step up
ring to work with the zuiko 18/3.5.  Depending on the depth of the step up ring
you may need to do 2 stages, e.g. modify a 49-->55mm and add a 55-->72mm so
that the filter glass doesn't make contact with the front element of the lens.

...Wayne