Re: [OM] 49- 72mm Olympus Step up ring spotted

Subject: Re: [OM] 49- 72mm Olympus Step up ring spotted
From: "Mark Calzaretta" <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 07:45:44 +0200
   That ring allows filters to be put on the 16MM Zuiko lens

   49mm filters vignette, even if they are of a thin profile

   Sent: Monday, July 08, 2019 at 1:11 AM
   From: "tOM Trottier" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: "Olympus Camera Discussion" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   I know 49mm very well. What is the 72mm significance?
   — tom
   On 7 Jul 2019 at 17:47 re:"[OM] 49- 72mm Olympus Step up ring ..."
   William L Barber via olympus(William L Barber via olympus
   --
   Absum! -- Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
   tOM Trottier +1 613 860-6633