Re: [OM] IMGS: Switzerland, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Switzerland, etc.
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 20:39:32 +0100
Absolutely right. Travel on business has taken me all over the world. The funny thing is, the countries I really didn't fancy going to tend to be the ones I've fallen for. Not only that, but having to be close to an industrial estate rather than a tourist hotspot has shown me areas many travellers would miss.

Mike