Re: [OM] OT: Facebook Outage

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Facebook Outage
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 17:33:07 -0500
I know it's currently fashionable to trash Facebook and those of us who use
it, but for all of its faults, it has reconnected me with treasured friends
I had completely lost touch with and also given me great new friends. It's
a way I can keep in touch with them on a regular basis. The same for family
members, and we can all share photos and things going on in our lives.

If you want to be isolated, or are one of those people who only communicate
by writing on paper and using a stamp, fine. But there are many of us who
use Facebook daily to keep in touch with our worlds.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"