Re: [OM] Of Alaska, Photography, and Work

Subject: Re: [OM] Of Alaska, Photography, and Work
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 17:00:45 +0100
Yup - go CRAZY!
We went to France for 2 years and stayed for 10.
Then to Belgium (as a French expat!) for 2 years and stayed 15.
Only ended it all when made redundant at 59 and took early retirement.
Stayed a year or two more but then children/grandchildren lured us closer
and returned to Uk and settled in Dorset.
Good luck!
jez