Re: [OM] more stones

Subject: Re: [OM] more stones
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 13:19:49 +0100
Thanks, Mike.

Your summary is succinct and it reminds me of the inhumanity again.  For the
sake of more money from sheep the poor people were ejected from the land and
the thought of it always appals me.

There again, it was mostly the bastard English who did it (I claim to be
Scottish, although I was born in Bombay).

By the way, you’ve put a www in front of your url, but works only without it.

Chris