Re: [OM] Danger Will Robinson - Macbook Pro

Subject: Re: [OM] Danger Will Robinson - Macbook Pro
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 20:43:58 -0700
On 5/31/2019 7:38 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
Can you quantify "doglike in speed"?

I'm not a mac person, so the alternative laptops today all leave me feeling
cramped.

Not sure what that means. Keyboard, screen, power?

The HP Spectre I use on the road, i7-7500 @ 2.7 GHz, 16 GB. It's quite fast for all the usual stuff and lively doing regular PS editing (In my case, lots of levels, masks, etc.). Screen pixels are a bit limiting, but not too bad.

I use a Bluetooth mouse, so no little thingie sticking our of a USB port to
catch on the bag.

Portable Moose