Re: [OM] IMG: Desperate!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Desperate!
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 09:35:14 -0500
Thanks, Wayne.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 5/31/2019 9:32 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
Sounds like AZ. We have had an unusual cool spell, 20 degrees below normal, but
now returning to normal. Not to mention a foot in a cast.

A lot of the wild flowers have faded. Some cactus are still blooming, but the
really good news is: many of the snowbirds are migrating north. I look forward
to dramatic clouds during monsoon season.

I really like the shot though. It has a lushness that is a bit missing here in
AZ.

WayneS