Re: [OM] IMG: Desperate!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Desperate!
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 18:17:57 -0500
Hopefully, the new ADS-B In and Out regulation, which goes into effect January 2nd, might help that.  But, it depends on how the areas of conflict are defined.  It is possible that the controlled areas are not broad enough in Alaska to make much difference. And, the equipment is quite expensive.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA