Re: [OM] Fwd: Summer Drive shifts are up!

Subject: Re: [OM] Fwd: Summer Drive shifts are up!
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 16:43:45 -0400 (EDT)
Looks like an interesting station. I'm a part time employee of our local NPR
affiliate, ans spent 11 tears at a late almented all music station, so I have
some experience. Here where it's very flat, we need all of our 100kw to get
out, so I can't imagine how you survive on 4700. Some people say that the
station where I'm currently employed was the first non commercial station on
the air, Can't confirm that, but it was a long climb to 100kw.

Keep up the good work.