Re: [OM] OT: A way to increase sensor acrage to MF

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: A way to increase sensor acrage to MF
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 14:41:55 -0400 (EDT)
I have a friend here that is quite a special photographer. He uses a absolutely
bottom end Canon, one of the KISS models with only the kit lens, and produces
prints as much as 3' x 6' that are stunning. He makes them from shooting the
scene in pieces and stitching them together, and the prints sell for prices in
the tens of thousands, and are seen in museums throughout Europe. He was
originally a painter, a very creative one, but turned to photography when his
hands were injured in a tragic fire. As best as I can tell, he figured this out
on his own.

So it's possible.