Re: [OM] IMG: Soft Beauty

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Soft Beauty
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 09:16:42 -0700
On 5/2/2019 8:58 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
What a wonderful trip!!

Yes indeed, fabulous!

I can't recommend RainbowPhotoTours highly enough.
<cid:part1.0C7CBB65.E81C0E22@gmail.com>

I don't know how long Robin will keep doing them, but at least Fall 2109 and
spring 2020.

No bus, two tourists per car/SUV with guide and driver. You are free to stop where you will, and where the very knowledgeable guides suggest, for photos. There will be a goal, perhaps lunch or tea together, and at the hotel in the afternoon/evening, but almost always with plenty of time to go your own way and photograph what you will.

Over 18 years, Robin has assembled the best guides and drivers in Bhutan, incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Robin has arranged with local people to put on festivals just for his tours. Always one near the end where the Brokpa people, nomadic yak herders in NE Bhutan, to walk down off their mountains to put on a festival just for us and a few local villagers.

In Fall 2017, we also attended one of the biggest festivals in the country. No big festivals this spring, so he arranged one in the magical village of Ugen Choling - just wonderful! The festivals are wonderful places for people watching and photography.

My favorites are the people (of course) but they are all beautiful.

There will, of course, be many, many more, but they will trickle in, as we are on the road a lot this Spring, and I'm taking photos.

But you can browse 560+ photos from Fall '17 here.
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/k1PcSoIWjZcsuTZv1>

Bhutan is going on my bucket list.

A unique and wonderful place!

Travelin' Moose