Re: [OM] Pop-ups in LR

Subject: Re: [OM] Pop-ups in LR
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 06:55:07 -0700
That does not sound normal. There would be a lot of outcry if Adobe did that.

Are you using classic version? Mac or Windoze?

My first suggestion would be to complete uninstall lightroom and re-install it.
If not using Classic, perhaps try that.

The fact that closing them switches to another program that is open implies
that it is not part of lightroom, but a separate program running. Which also
implies some other malicious program, unfortunately.

anti-malware WayneS