[OM] Pop-ups in LR

Subject: [OM] Pop-ups in LR
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 16:14:04 -0400
PESO:

When I'm working in Lr, I keep getting pop-ups advertising sites that I
might want to visit.  They are about 2" square and obliterate part of the
LR menu on the bottom right.  They also keep the lower part of the menu
from working unless I close them.  When I do close them, the screen
switches away from LR to PS or some other program that is open.  It is a
nuisance and a terrible time waster.  I have tried searching Google for
pop-ups but cannot find out where they are coming from or how to stop them.

Do any of the computer gurus here have any idea??

TIA

Tina

--
Tina Manley