Re: [OM] Recommendations for student camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Recommendations for student camera
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 06:52:00 -0700
I'm biased. Alpha a63000 with 18-135mm. Currently still $150 off on B&H -
$1148. That would be 27-200mm equivalent fairly decent lens. I would buy an
extra battery also. It does not have IBIS but the lens has OSS. Can go one
cheaper (still $150 off) with the 16-50mm (24-75mm) lens that makes for a
compact system - $848.

24MP is decent size to deal with learning post processing.

WayneS