[OM] Nathan's PAD 12/3/2019: two ways to look at sunrise

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/3/2019: two ways to look at sunrise
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 08:16:21 +0100
The other day, as I was going to the bakery, I noticed a pictoresque band of
fog along the coast, the rising sun not having burnt it off yet:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-HNdVhbS/A

A few minutes later, I took this, “alternative” image of the sunrise, in which
neither the horizon nor the waves are visible, but still:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-2DhLKfr/A

Both images made with the M8 and (I think) 90mm Tele-Elmarit, or perhaps the
50mm Summilux. My M8 is getting more exercise these days. The sensor is
certainly long in the tooth but the way it renders colors is really very
pleasing.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman