Re: [OM] Pretty Pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Pretty Pictures
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 14:47:05 +0100
Now you’ve exposed my linguistic flaws, I meant you had managed to tame the
curve alright :-)

I think I understand your system of expose to the right as I had to when using
the L1 and Olies, a lot (sic)
*a lot here refers to both ETTR and Using ;-)

I’m not a layer guy. Except that LR allows for some form of stealthy layering.
PS has always been so user-unfriendly to me …

OTT, the last garland you showed displays what I would say the signature of
JPEGs pushed to the acceptable limits i.e. dramatic change in the tones and
colours (greenish and yellowish). I should know as I’m ploughing my way through
the thousands of files we shot in SA, and as Alice mistakenly and inadvertently
shot some in JPEG mode when I had set her camera to RAF only … sometimes
resulting in disastrous collisions of tones between the two identical sensors
of our cameras … I’ll try to find where those giraffs are hidden and send a
sample to you when I do. Fairly disappointing!

Amities

Philippe