[OM] The decisive moment? ANSWERS

Subject: [OM] The decisive moment? ANSWERS
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 08:32:41 +0100

> Le 22 févr. 2019 à 23:46, Aram <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>> a écrit :
>
> Yep.  I should say so.  Nice.  How many times did he have to jump to get that?
>
> Aram

Well, I happened on that scene and had the Ted instinct to switch the camera
on, aim, and fire. I was lucky. I think it was his first attempt as the lady
told him to do it again … which he did, once.

"I hope his landing area was larger than it appears………………"
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

NO Jim … Shot at 15mm. I’d say the flat of the stone he was standing on was
about 1.5 m x the same. Then, there was that steep deep canyon….

"makes me queasy to watch"
ric
So did it me. I felt reassured by the mere fact that my own hands were
clutching someting solid, i.e. my camera. Funny how the brains work.

Thanks all for viewing and commenting

Amities
Philippe